16 Nov Environmental systems and societies internal assessment examples (1)
Selecting a suitable Internal Assessment is just as important as the Internal Assessment itself.
- Be certain that your question is as clear and specific as possible.
- Avoid general terms, and refer to the specific independent (manipulated) and dependent (responding) variables you will be testing.
- Be specific about the direction and magnitude of the change you expect to observe in the dependent variable as a result of changes you make in the level of the independent variable.
Some of the possible Environmental systems and societies internal examples are listed below:
- Soil degradation in Portugal
- National climate plan status
- Temperature rise and the Great Barrier Reef
- Sustainability of students in Miami
- EVS and age
- Soil degradation and a farmer’s income
- Oxygen levels in water in China
- Water conservation and showering
- Face wash and water turbidity.