25 Jun IA examples
The ESS IA topic could be chosen from many chapters of your syllabus, but can also be completely separate from it. The important thing is that the environmental issue you have chosen “makes sense” to your specific area. In other words, you should choose a topic which environmental issue is already problematic in your location.
Some of the IA topics you could investigate further are:
• Soil porosity and the pH,
• UV light effect on different materials,
• Acid effects on limestone,
• Plant diversity in a forest and field,
• The effect of roads on the snail population size,
• Ecological footprint of your school,
• Corona virus effects on air pollution levels in your city.
Remember to choose a topic that is interesting enough for you and that you will easily manage to measure and write.
We offer IA help to students, let us know if you need our help!