02 Feb Topics for ESS IA (Internal Assessment)
Selecting a suitable Internal Assessment is just as important as the Internal Assessment itself.
- Be certain that your question is as clear and specific as possible.
- Avoid general terms, and refer to the specific independent (manipulated) and dependent (responding) variables you will be testing.
- Be specific about the direction and magnitude of the change you expect to observe in the dependent variable as a result of changes you make in the level of the independent variable.
Some of the possible ESS IA topics are:
- Carbon monoxide increase in Washington
- Public transport and PM 2.5 levels
- Socioeconomic status and EVS in Mexico
- The human influence on biodiversity
- The human influence on succession
- Energy consumption
- Ecological footprint
- Food deterioration
- Energy production and GDP per capita
- Coal burning in Chile.
More examples here!